Instructor guide to adding LiveCarta materials to a course on Moodle as an external tool (IMS LTI 1.3)
By following these steps, admins and instructors can easily add LiveCarta LTI links to any of their courses on Moodle. Adding LiveCarta materials via External Tool allows a seamless transition between your LMS and LiveCarta.
- Log into your institution’s Moodle.
- Within a Course in Moodle, click “Turn editing on”.
- Select “+ Add an activity or resource”, then select “External tool”.
- Fill in the Activity Name and Tool URL fields. The Tool URL can be a link to any page on LiveCarta, a specific book or material, a chapter within a material, or a specific excerpt of text (see an article about Copy Link function for more details.)
- Click “Show More” above the Preconfigure Tool field, and set Launch container to ”New window”.
- Click “Save and return to course” or “Save and display” at the bottom.
Note: For further assistance, you may reach out to LiveCarta customer support at email@example.com, or through the chat feature on LiveCarta.com