Choose flexible tools for your personal needs
Professors and Educators
Have an extension of your classroom online
- Create teachable coursesUse the courses feature to create an organized space where you can add your own books, notes, reviewers, etc. or find new material from the LiveCarta catalog that can be modified & annotated. You can choose to add material all at once or as the course progresses. Invite students to join so that they can find all their learning materials in one convenient place. Give special permission to TA’s and students to modify or make changes.
- Produce customized versions of booksA great tool to personalize learning for you and your students. This allows you to create derivatives of books to match your lesson plan. Use the editor to make a custom version where you can include your own annotations, hide and rearrange chapters to align with your syllabus, and supplement your copy with added multimedia such as videos, images, audio, links, tables, and more.
- Make use of our available templatesFind editable templates on the documents page to create a syllabus, academic paper, and other learning materials.
Learn anywhere and anytime
- Have access to a digital libraryExplore the catalog to find open-source and low cost books, notes, reviewers and other study materials.
- Use our study toolsFor every split-second pause you make while typing, your work is automatically saved. You can easily track and modify changes from the edit history view.
- Sell your notesCreate notes using our editor and produce quality documents to study, share, and sell. Set your own price and make extra income.
- Find teacher-created courses Go to courses to find complete collections of books & study materials prepared by teachers to match your syllabus. Everything you’ll need for your class in an easily accessible place.
- Customize booksThis option allows you to create derivatives of books for a personalized learning experience. View book options to make a custom version where you can include your own annotations, hide and rearrange chapters to align with your study flow, and supplement your copy with added multimedia such as videos, images, audio, links, tables, and more.