How do I get books & content assigned to me?
- You will receive an email notification that content on LiveCarta has been shared with you. There are several options to access your assigned content.
- Follow the email link, which takes you to a preview of the material with the option to “Add to Cart” at the right-hand side.
- From the “Catalog” page, you will see your assigned books at the top with the option to add one or all of them to your cart.
- From your “Dashboard”, you will see a section of materials labeled “Assigned to Me”. Click on the desired material to go to their respective catalog pages.
- While selecting ebooks to add to cart, you may select the printed edition in addition to the ebook if you wish and the option is available.
- Once you have added all desired material and have navigated to “My Cart”, if you have a discount code, click “Apply Discount Code”, enter your code, then click “Apply”. Click “Next” and enter your Billing Details.
- Select either a PayPal checkout and follow the prompts or enter your credit card information. Click “Submit Order”.
Interested? Get to know more