How do I create a binder?
A Binder is a way to collect and organize text from multiple books and other materials. To learn how to add text from various sources into a binder, please see FAQ on How do I add things to my binder?
- In your Library, under the "Binders" tab, click to create a new binder.
- Give the binder a title (you can still update the title later on as long as it hasn't been published) and hit "SAVE".
- In the "Front of Paper", you can add segments from the table of contents or go into the "Segment" tab and select "ADD NEW SEGMENT".
- Name your segment and "SAVE" or "SAVE AND ADD" if you want to continue making new segments.
- Click the segments to open the content block, this space is where you can add your content.
(Note: You can use the drag and drop function to change the order of segments)
- Select the content block to start writing, a Word Toolbar will appear with options that can be used to customize format and style. You can include multimedia such as videos (such as YouTube and other video service sites), pictures, audio, and more to add context and make your binder more interactive.
- Use the "Actions" menu on the bottom right corner to add a new section or content block, insert cases, and remove segments.
- Select "Preview" from the OPTIONS menu to see what your binder will look like when published. Your work saves as you type so you can exit the page at any point and your binder will remain in an unpublished editable mode.