How do I share a bundle?
Whether your bundle is published in the catalog or left unpublished, it can still be shared/assigned to a selected group of users directly. Sharing a bundle with a user will make it appear under their account.
There are 3 ways to share a bundle:
- Invite by adding email.
- From the options menu at the top of your bundle page, select “Share”.
- Click “Invite Students By Email”.
- Enter the email of the student. Clicking “Add new email” will allow more than one email to be entered.
- Click “Send Invites” once you have entered all the desired emails.
- Add an individual student.(This option will work best for users that already have an account with LiveCarta)
- Select “Add Student”.
- Enter the student’s email.
- The system will auto populate the names if they already have a LiveCarta account.
- If the email entered is not associated with an existing account, you will see that “User doesn’t exist” and you will be prompted to create a user. Click “Create user”.
- Click “Save”.
- Upload a complete roster of students.
- Select “Upload Roster”.
- Click “Download Template”
- Open the .csv file, and fill out the template with your roster of students and save it.
- Select “Choose File” and upload your completed, saved template.
- Click “Upload”.
Once you have shared the bundle with your users, they will be notified via email that they now have access to the bundle on LiveCarta. There will be separate emails for every material of the bundle shared. Your students need only click on one of these links. If your user has not yet signed up for a LiveCarta account, they will be prompted to do so after following the link. Ensure that they sign up with the same email that they received the bundle link through.
Once they follow this link, and have registered, they will need to click on "Catalog" at the top of the screen on any LiveCarta page. There, they will see all of their assigned materials. Have them click the button for "Add All to Cart", and they may proceed with their purchase.